Google has come of with on page ads display solution for mobile devices. This time it targets high end mobile devices. The secret sauce is “Page Level Ads”. As the name suggests, page level ads run at page level. That means, it deals with page load event.
There are two types of page level ads.
1.Anchor Or Overlay Ads
- These ads stick to the bottom of high end mobile devices.
- It is not countable to 3 Ads per page.
- It is shown at optimal time to increase revenue of user.
- User can easily close the ad. As you know, google ads are not meant to disturb primary content of any website.
Here is how it looks like,
2. Vignette Ads
- These are full screen ads high end mobile devices.
- It gets fired up during page load. So now you are not seeing a loading screen. Your Vignette Ads by Google AdSence is the amazing alternative.
- It is also shown at optimal time to increase revenue of user.
- User can easily close the ad.
Now, Lets see how we can enable Page Level Ads in Google AdSence
Activate Page Level Ads In Google AdSence
- Please Login to your AdSence Account.
- Please Navigate to myAds > Page Level ads
you should be on the following page
- Please turn on the off toggle button.
- Please Click on the get code icon.
- Now please copy the code
- Paste it inside <head> <head/> or just after <body> tag.
You are all set. Congratulations. !!
Resource Refered : Google Page Level Ads
* This is only for helping out adsence users Whole credit goes to google to make our life easier.